Schedule your mammogram today.
For women, the most important screening test for breast cancer is an annual mammogram — a special X-ray of the breast. While recommendations can vary, Baptist Health South Florida supports annual mammograms for women at average risk starting at age 40. Talk to your doctor about your specific risk and what is right for you.
Requesting an appointment for a mammogram is as simple as calling 786-573-6000 or filling out the form below. A doctor's prescription is required.
We're dedicated to delivering the highest-quality diagnostic imaging so you can have total peace of mind.
- South Florida's leading Board-certified radiologists.
- Compassionate, specially licensed technologists.
- The lowest radiation needed for your test.
- Appointment times that respect your schedule.
- Cutting-edge technology.
- Most test results within 24 hours.
- Easy scheduling.
- A comforting atmosphere.
We're also taking the proper precautions at Baptist Health to keep you safe and give you the peace of mind you deserve. So when you need us, we're ready to continue caring for you. Because what matters most is your health.