Miami Cancer Institute is committed to fighting endocrine tumors and helping people get back to their lives. We use advanced diagnostic and treatment methods, and do as little as necessary but as much as required for the best possible outcomes and quality of life. Our Endocrine Neoplasia Institute is internationally recognized for its world-class care and outcomes. We offer:
- Minimally invasive surgery, including novel techniques that limit tissue damage and speed recovery
- Multidisciplinary care for complex cases, including those who have been told surgery is not an option
- Convenient, coordinated and compassionate care with minimal waiting
- Services and support to help you and your family through your journey, physically, mentally and emotionally
- An assay machine in the operating room to determine parathyroid hormone levels and prevent unnecessary surgical exploration
We are also committed to sharing and applying new knowledge about endocrine cancers and their treatment. One example: We are the state’s only member of the Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Alliance.
Unparalleled Compassion and Clinical Expertise
From the moment you receive a cancer diagnosis, we are by your side, treating you as an individual deserving of our respect and compassion. With a team of prominent physicians established in our community now joined by an ever-increasing number of cancer experts and clinical researchers recruited from the nation’s top cancer centers, supported by our Center for Genomic Medicine, Miami Cancer Institute will develop a targeted treatment plan that is best for you.
Who are the experts on Endocrine Tumors?
“With outcomes similar to those for open thyroidectomy, an option that leaves no scar is important for some patients, particularly those who don’t want a daily reminder of their cancer.”