As the “Gateway to the Americas,” Miami is closer to more Latin American and Caribbean countries than any other North American city. Miami International Airport offers hundreds of nonstop flights each week to and from Mexico, Central and South America, the Caribbean, Canada and Europe.
Global Destination for Cancer Care
Miami Cancer Institute’s four-story state-of-the-art facility houses comprehensive cancer services, a research facility and cutting-edge technology, including South Florida’s first proton therapy center. For international as well as domestic patients, this means easier access to unparalleled cancer care.
Our multilingual physicians and dedicated international team take great pride in delivering high-quality, personalized and compassionate care. Our international concierge services include:
- 24-hour call center
- Access to multilingual coordination of care representatives and nurses
- Timely coordination of all medical, hospital and outpatient appointments and procedures
- Insurance verification for procedures and hospital admissions
- Air ambulance coordination
- Medical second opinions
- Coordination of ground and air transportation and accommodations