- 1/2 cup ripened mango – peeled and cubed
- 1/2 cup ripened pineapple – peeled and cubed
- 2 strawberries – rinsed and cubed
- ½ cup blueberries - rinsed
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened grated coconut
- ½ cup mini marshmallows
- 6 Cherries – pitted and diced
- ½ cup Plain Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- ½ tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a bowl mix yogurt, honey, ground ginger, and vanilla extract.
- Once all ingredients are mixed well fold in the fruits and marshmallows as listed in the ingredients above.
- Cover bowl with plastic wrap and store in the refrigerator for at least 10 minutes.
- Serve each portion into a small bowl & enjoy!!!
Serv. Size: 1/2 cup | Servings: 4 | Amount Per Serving: Calories 289 | Total Fat 1.0g |Sodium 90mg | Total Carb. 49.2g Protein 23.7g
Upcoming Classes, Programs, and Events
Our clinical expertise and dedication to delivering compassionate cancer care is only part of the journey. At Miami Cancer Institute, we offer our patients and their loved ones a wide variety of educational programs including nutritional programs and support groups, in addition to countless public events taking place in and around our communities.