- 1 Medium Ripe Hass Avocado
- 1 Roma Tomato
- 6 Sprigs of Cilantro
- 2 tablespoons diced Red Onion
- ½ Lime
- Small pinch of Kosher Salt
- Small pinch of Ground Black Pepper
- Cut the Hass Avocado in four. Remove the seed and the skin, cut into pieces and add into a soup bowl. With a fork mash the avocado.
- Squeeze the juice of the lime on the avocado.
- Cut the tomato in four pieces and remove the seeds. Cut the tomato pieces into slices and then the cut the slices into small diced pieces. Add the tomato to the avocado in the bowl.
- Rinse the cilantro and chop with a knife.
- Add to the bowl with the avocado and tomato.
- Add the diced red onion, kosher salt, and ground black pepper to the bowl. Using a fork mix all the ingredients very well.
- Place in the refrigerator until ready to eat. Enjoy with tortilla chips or pita toast points.
Servings: 12 | Amount Per Serving: Calories 44 | Total Fat 3.9g |Sodium 20mg | Total Carb. 2.5g Protein 0.5g
Upcoming Classes, Programs, and Events
Our clinical expertise and dedication to delivering compassionate cancer care is only part of the journey. At Miami Cancer Institute, we offer our patients and their loved ones a wide variety of educational programs including nutritional programs and support groups, in addition to countless public events taking place in and around our communities.