Makes: 2 Servings
- 2 lightly seasoned chicken cutlets (approximately 6 ounces cooked) – cooked, cooled, and diced
- ¼ of a mango – no seed and no skin, diced
- 2 tablespoons chopped red onion
- 6 - 9 leaves of fresh parsley – cleaned and chopped
- 1 sprig of green onion – chopped
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- ½ lemon – juiced and discard seeds
- Small pinch of salt
- Small pinch of pepper
- Once all ingredients have been prepped as detail next to each item, then add all ingredients to a mixing bowl. Mix them well together. Store in a container with a lid in the refrigerator, until time of consumption. Salad will hold refrigerated for 2 to 3 days.
- Serve with pita points, inside a pita, in a sandwich, or as a salad with leafy greens.
Serv: 2 | Cal: 396 | Total fat: 20g | Sodium: 304mg | Carb: 13.1g | Protein: 41g
Upcoming Classes, Programs, and Events
Our clinical expertise and dedication to delivering compassionate cancer care is only part of the journey. At Miami Cancer Institute, we offer our patients and their loved ones a wide variety of educational programs including nutritional programs and support groups, in addition to countless public events taking place in and around our communities.