- 1 lb. Seasonal heirloom tomatoes small diced
- 1 English cucumber, semi peeled and diced
- 1/2 cup red onion, brunoised
- 2 avocados, diced
- 2-3 tbsp. lemon juice
- 4 tbsp. sunflower or avocado oil
- 1/2 cup Cilantro, loosely packed
- 1 tsp sea salt
- A few turns of fresh black pepper mill
Fun Fact: Avocados contain more (healthy) fat than any other fruit or vegetable!
DirectionsMix all ingredients in stainless steel bowl and toss.
Serve with brown rice, farro or your favorite grain! It's nice to top with an avocado and tomato salad tossed in olive oil and lime juice.
Upcoming Classes, Programs, and Events
Our clinical expertise and dedication to delivering compassionate cancer care is only part of the journey. At Miami Cancer Institute, we offer our patients and their loved ones a wide variety of educational programs including nutritional programs and support groups, in addition to countless public events taking place in and around our communities.Download calendar