- 1 lb. Seasonal heirloom tomatoes small diced
- 1 English cucumber, semi peeled and diced
- 1/2 cup red onion, brunoised
- 2 avocados, diced
- 2-3 tbsp. lemon juice
- 4 tbsp. sunflower or avocado oil
- 1/2 cup Cilantro, loosely packed
- 1 tsp sea salt
- A few turns of fresh black pepper mill
Fun Fact: Avocados contain more (healthy) fat than any other fruit or vegetable!
DirectionsMix all ingredients in stainless steel bowl and toss.
Serve with brown rice, farro or your favorite grain! It's nice to top with an avocado and tomato salad tossed in olive oil and lime juice.
You and your caregivers can learn more about proper nutrition by attending nutrition classes, healthy cooking demonstrations and celebrity chef events in our Gourmet Teaching Kitchen.