- 1 – 8” plain crepe
- 1 medium ripe banana
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 medium strawberry – sliced thin
- 4-5 blueberries
- 2 tbsp rice krispies cereal - placed is small dish
- 2 tbsp Greek non-fat plain yogurt - placed in small dish
- ½ ounce pureed fresh or frozen mango for dipping - placed in small dipping dish.
- Place crepe golden side down. On the outer edge of the crepe furthest side away from you, spread the honey from one end to the other.
- On the edge closest to you place the strawberries slices approximately 1 inch from edge to form a straight line, from one end to the next. Then remove the banana from peel and place the banana on top of the line of strawberry slices.
- Grab the edge of the crepe that is closest to you and roll it over the banana firmly. Keep rolling until the entire crepe is rolled into a log.
- With a sharp knife slice the roll into even 1 inch pieces, will yield approximately 4-5 pieces.
- Grab each piece one at a time and dip then turn into Greek yogurt. Remove then dip into rice krispies cereal. Repeat this for every piece.
- Garnish with a blueberry and serve with pureed mango.
Serv. Size: 1 | Servings: 4-5 | Amount Per Serving: Calories 144 | Total Fat 8g | Saturated Fat 1g | Trans Fat 0g | Cholesterol 57.4mg | Sodium 135.9mg | Total Carb. 59.5g | Protein 8.8g | Fiber 4g | Sugars 28.7g
Upcoming Classes, Programs, and Events
Our clinical expertise and dedication to delivering compassionate cancer care is only part of the journey. At Miami Cancer Institute, we offer our patients and their loved ones a wide variety of educational programs including nutritional programs and support groups, in addition to countless public events taking place in and around our communities.