Makes: 7 Servings
- 4 - 6oz Grilled (Frenched) Pork chops Bone-In
- 4.14 oz Farro (cook per bag instructions)
- 2 1/4 tbsp chopped Garlic 1 tbsp anchovy paste
- 3/4 tsp hot red-pepper flakes
- 3/4 cup white wine
- 3/4 cup diced shallots
- 1/2 cup low sodium chicken stock
- 1 tbsp cornstarch ( to be whisked into chicken stock)
- 2 cups diced plum tomato, seeds removed
- 1 tbsp pitted Kalamata olives 4 cups Baby Spinach
- 1 3/4 tsp drained capers
- 2 tbsp coarsely chopped flat leaf parsley
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 oz Paprika Oil
- 2 oz Parmesan Crisp
In large sauté pan heat oil blend, sauté garlic and shallot until translucent. Add kalamata olives, anchovy paste, white wine, chicken stock. Bring to a simmer and reduce by half. Add spinach, parsley, and diced tomato. Add Farro and season with salt and pepper.
Place 1 ½ cup of Farro puttanesca on a plate. Then the cooked pork chop slightly on top, sprinkle the parmesan crisp on top, drizzle with paprika oil, and finish off with some chopped parsley.
- 2 tbsp canola oil
- 1 tbsp Paprika
- 3/4 tsp pepper flakes
Mix all ingredients in a small sauce pot and heat on low heat for 3 to 5 minutes. Remove and let sit until cool.
- 2 oz grated parmesan cheese
On a cookie sheet place 0.5 oz of parmesan cheese in a round shape, spacing out each circle from each other. Once sheet tray is ready, place in oven at 350 for 2-3 minutes. Remove tray from oven and let sit until cool. Then remove cheese crisps with spatula.
Nutritional Facts:Cal: 520 | Total fat: 14g | Chol: 120mg | Sodium: 790mg | Carb: 18g | Sugar: 8g | Protein: 54g
Upcoming Classes, Programs, and Events
Our clinical expertise and dedication to delivering compassionate cancer care is only part of the journey. At Miami Cancer Institute, we offer our patients and their loved ones a wide variety of educational programs including nutritional programs and support groups, in addition to countless public events taking place in and around our communities.