Makes: 7 Servings
4 - 6oz Grilled (Frenched) Pork chops Bone-In
- 4.14 oz Farro (cook per bag instructions)
- 2 1/4 tbsp chopped Garlic 1 tbsp anchovy paste
- 3/4 tsp hot red-pepper flakes
- 3/4 cup white wine
- 3/4 cup diced shallots
- 1/2 cup low sodium chicken stock
- 1 tbsp cornstarch ( to be whisked into chicken stock)
- 2 cups diced plum tomato, seeds removed
- 1 tbsp pitted Kalamata olives 4 cups Baby Spinach
- 1 3/4 tsp drained capers
- 2 tbsp coarsely chopped flat leaf parsley
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 oz Paprika Oil
- 2 oz Parmesan Crisp
In large sauté pan heat oil blend, sauté garlic and shallot until translucent. Add kalamata olives, anchovy paste, white wine, chicken stock. Bring to a simmer and reduce by half. Add spinach, parsley, and diced tomato. Add Farro and season with salt and pepper.
Place 1 ½ cup of Farro puttanesca on a plate. Then the cooked pork chop slightly on top, sprinkle the parmesan crisp on top, drizzle with paprika oil, and finish off with some chopped parsley.
- 2 tbsp canola oil
- 1 tbsp Paprika
- 3/4 tsp pepper flakes
Mix all ingredients in a small sauce pot and heat on low heat for 3 to 5 minutes. Remove and let sit until cool.
- 2 oz grated parmesan cheese
On a cookie sheet place 0.5 oz of parmesan cheese in a round shape, spacing out each circle from each other. Once sheet tray is ready, place in oven at 350 for 2-3 minutes. Remove tray from oven and let sit until cool. Then remove cheese crisps with spatula.
Cal: 520 | Total fat: 14g | Chol: 120mg | Sodium: 790mg | Carb: 18g | Sugar: 8g | Protein: 54g