- 1 cup (8OZ) Plain Greek fat free yogurt
- 1 cup Purple cauliflower florets
- ½ cup cooked quinoa
- ¼ cup chopped fresh mango
- ¼ cup chopped fresh pineapple
- ¼ cup fresh blueberries
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2-3 tablespoons sliced almonds (unsalted)
- Mint leaf for garnish
- In a blender mix cauliflower florets with mango, pineapple and honey.
- In a separate bowl combine blended fruits and cauliflower with plain yogurt, stir well.
- In a large (8oz) glass, start building your parfait by adding a layer of ¼ cup cooked quinoa, ½ - ¾ cup mixed yogurt, 1 tbsp. sliced almonds and 1/8 cup blueberries.
Nutritional FactsServings: 2 (8oz = 1 Serving) | Calories: 187 | Total Fat: 4g | Total Carb: 27g | Protein: 13g | Sugars: 15g | Sodium: 47 mg | Fiber: 4g | Vit C: 53% | Calcium: 13%
Upcoming Classes, Programs, and Events
Our clinical expertise and dedication to delivering compassionate cancer care is only part of the journey. At Miami Cancer Institute, we offer our patients and their loved ones a wide variety of educational programs including nutritional programs and support groups, in addition to countless public events taking place in and around our communities.